SERVICES & FEES
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
- Full day & half day
- Efficient settlement meetings
- Zoom & teleconferencing options
- File review & analysis
- Arbitrator appointments in Loss Transfer & Priority disputes
- Coverage issues
- Long-term Disability Claims
- Statutory Accident Benefits
Available to present private seminars / CLE eligible
- A half day mediation rate (3 hours) is $2,850.
- A full day mediation charge (6 hours) is $4,250. Extra time is billed at $600/hr..
- Each extra party in excess of two (2) will add $450. All rates are subject to HST. There is no cost for electronic communications.
- Room rental costs for face-to-face meetings will be added to the bill.
Cancellation fees: cancellation notices delivered between thirty (30) to fourteen (14) days prior to the mediation date will incur a charge equal to one half of the mediator's fee plus HST. The full mediation fee plus HST will be charged when a cancellation notice is delivered less than fourteen (14) days before the mediation date.
To schedule the first prehearing teleconference on a new case, you will need to supply the following information by EMAIL:
- A request to commence arbitration, setting out Arbitrator Sampliner's appointment,
- All insurer party names, their respective counsels/assistants, their contact information, claim numbers, loss date & preferred prehearing dates/times.
- A short description of the events/issues.
- Arbitration fees are billed at $600.00/hour, using tenths of an hour increments.
- An arbitration hearing day (6 hrs.) $4,250 per day. Extra time is billed at $600/hr.
- Room rentals and HST will be added to the bill.
- There are no fees for extra parties.
- A minimum fee of $2500 will be assessed when the total hourly billing does not exceed the minimum amount.
Hearing Cancellation Notice must be delivered thirty (30) days prior to the commencement date in order to avoid a $2,500 cancellation charge.